Join leaders in fruit and vegetable production, retail, business, and federal government for this important opportunity to come together to discuss issues and decide on a course of action for addressing them in the coming year.
Join us virtually for our 99th Annual General Meeting (AGM)!
This year's theme, Horticulture Strong - Reflect. Adapt. Persevere., is meant to recognize the unique challenges faced by everyone in our sector over the past year and in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. We will celebrate our industry's resolve, adaptability, and determination in the face of great challenges as well as celebrate 2021 as the International Year of Fruit and Vegetables.
The virtual AGM will allow ease of access to all our members, with no travel costs, no registration fee, nor the need to take time off to travel.
How to register
- Click the button below.
- Each individual attending must complete a registration with a unique email address.
- This registration provides you access to all AGM Zoom meetings (including open working groups March 8-12 and the AGM on March 16 & 17, 2021).
- Register now.
- Registration for the Happy Hour Virtual Social Event is now open! This event will take place March 9, at 05:00 PM Eastern Time (US and Canada). Register here.
Cost to register
- The first 100 registrants will receive a gift package, compliments of our sponsor Bayer CropScience Canada (register using your preferred mailing address).
What does registration give me access to?
- Full access to the AGM on March 16 & 17, 2021.
- Access to the Open Working Group meetings the week of March 8, 2021.
- View the Weeks at a Glance here.
- Note that if you wish to only attend Open Working Group meetings you can register for the full AGM and attend only those events that interest you.
How do I access the Zoom platform and meetings?
- Access Zoom links will be provided to the email you use to register.
- Upon completing your registration you will receive your access link for the AGM on March 16 & 17, 2021 (these links will be resent in advance and on the morning of the AGM for ease of finding them).
- Access links for the Open Working Group meetings will be sent via email the week in advance, along with the AGM documents package.
- Access to Closed Working Group meetings or Regional Caucus meetings will be by invitation only, those individuals will receive their links via email.
- Only Voting Members (the Representative of a CHC Member, casting the vote on behalf of the Organization) will receive voting instructions via email the week before the AGM.
- Member Packages and Voting Instructions will be emailed in advance.
Weeks at a Glance
This year, the Open Working Group Meetings and Regional Caucus Meetings will take place the week of March 8th, in advance of the Annual General Meeting, March 16 & 17, 2021. Check out the Weeks at a Glance and remember to block the meetings you want to attend in your calendar.
Please note that unless otherwise indicated, all times are provided in Eastern Time.
Materials and Questions
The AGM Book and Annual Report will be electronic only - shared via email before the event.
If you have any questions regarding registration or if you do not receive a confirmation email after registering, please contact Karl Oczkowski (KOczkowski@hortcouncil.ca).
A very special thank you to this year's AGM sponsors. For more information on our Legacy Sponsorship Program, click here.